Dr. Diane M Karl Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Diane M Karl?

Patient

I have found that being diabetic is a challenge for me. I know the things that I need to do, but don't want to do them. Dr. Karl has always been supportive and helpful (the previous diabetic doctor I went to see at another clinic told me that the only way for me to get my sugars down to an acceptable level was for me to have gastric-bypass surgery). Dr. Karl was shocked when I told her what the prior doctor told me. She has worked and worked with me to find the right amount of insulin to keep my levels down. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a great compassionate doctor.

Very kind and gentle with me as I was very frustrated with my status. She has walked me through all the steps over and over - I believe I finally have it. She doesn't yell or judge...but she lets you know where you need change.

Dr. Diane M Karl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.