Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane Combs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I took my daughter to Dr. Combs hoping she would look 'out of the box' of blood tests and look for the cause of her weight loss, lethargy, and dizziness. Dr. Combs was combative, and she simply dismissed me as an over protective parent going "from doctor to doctor". It turns out our daughter had developed an intolerance to gluten (not shown on any blood tests) and we were systematically poisoning her through her diet. Dr. Combs never explored that option, even though we share our daughter's other food intolerances... which should have been a "head's up" to a physician looking for solutions.Dr. Combs has no bedside manner, she does not enjoy her profession... too bad for her patients.
Dr. Combs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tacoma General Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Diane Combs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4700 Point Fosdick Dr NW, Gig Harbor, WA
Dr. Diane Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.