Dr. Diane M Lester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane M Lester?

Best pediatrician

Dr. Lester was highly recommended to us by several people when we were pregnant and searching for a pediatrician. We were not disappointed. She's such a fabulous doctor. She's extremely personable and friendly. My kids love to see her, they have no fear at all, even when they get shots. Her nurse is so friendly, and they always remember details about our family. Best part is when she comes in she always talks to the kids directly first. She asks them questions, gets excited about new accomplishments, lets them ask her anything. Then she'll check in with us and talk to us before the exam starts. I feel like we are a partnership in the care of my kids, and she really listens to concerns or questions. She's calm but thorough. I recommend her to everyone that I know is looking for a ped. She's fantastic.

Great pediatrician

We've been seeing Dr. Lester for almost as long as she has been practicing. Both of my children (now almost 11 and 8) have seen her since birth. She has shown great interest in them and takes all the time we need to ensure we understand the issues we are discussing. When extra help is needed (epileptic daughter and ADHD son) she has referred us to appropriate specialists. We lucked out when we found Dr. Lester!

Excellent Doctor... I highly recommend Dr. Diane Lester as a pediatrician. She is very caring, thorough, and attentive. Wonderful staff as well.

Leaving this doctor/practice

Not knowledgeableWhen you are there it feels like your wasting her timeDoes not care about my child.