Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane J Linnell-Becker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
I found Dr Becker very kind, understanding, sympathetic, and very thorough. She takes time to listen as well as explain her findings and suggestions. She is not the 100% conventional doctor you may be used to. And that is one of the many things I really like about her. If you want someone who balances between convention and unconventional, she may be the doctor for you. She was perfect for me.
Dr. Becker is one of the most incredible people I have ever met in the healing field. She knows to listen, trust her instincts and blends modern with holistic medicine seamlessly. She cares enough to findout what she doesn't know and takes the time to answer questions and be sure you are comfortable. She's an absolute gift to the profession and her patients.
Dr. Diane Becker is an outstanding practitioner. She is the kind of dr. you meet but once or maybe twice if your are so lucky in your life. She takes her time, you never feel rushed. Dr. Becker is gentle & thorough. Holistic and modern all rolled up in one wonderful package. I cannot rate her highly enough. Especially is you are looking for a doctor your entire family will benefit from. She is the most caring, genuine physician I have met on Long Island. RUN to her!!!
29 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Diane J Linnell-Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane J Linnell-Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Levittown, NY.