Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane S Litke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Diane S Litke has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Diane S Litke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
This doc sucks! She would not tell me what was wrong with my foot. I saw her for six months. I knew on the first visit that she sucked. She wrote in her notes that I was to come back for follow ups but did not tell me. I went to another orthopedic and he fixed me up after only one month. The diagnosis was Planter Faciatis. I am not sure how an orthopedic cannot diagnose something that simple. Never again!
I had to have an emergency hip replacement, so I was not able to choose my doctor. It was decided by the emergency staff to have Dr. Litke give me an anterior arthroplasty. It's been 2 1/2 years and I am experiencing pain. At her request, I had an expensive nuclear bone scan done but I cannot get a hold of her for the results and it's been three weeks. I get a new excuse why the doctor hasn't called me every time I call. I may require a revision surgery, and I am going to change doctors. Not happy with this doctor at all - I could go on and on but there isn't enough room to type. She makes me think of one of those doctors that's only in it for the money.
Down to earth doctor, no nonsense just plain good explanation of what needed to be done. Very congenial.
I had left hip replacement in March. Dr. Litke was recommended to me by my GP. Dr Litke really explains everything and all options. She has a great bedside manner. My surgery recovery has been very good.I had the PT after surgery for about 4 weeks and still do the exercises on my own. I went back to work after 6 weeks and had no pain. The office staff is a great group. They are easy to work with and very professional. That is hard to find these days. I know this personally because I am in the medical insurance business and deal with dr. offices and hospitals daily. We need more doctors like Dr. Litke.
27 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Diane S Litke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Tsu-Yuan Wey Md, 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 201, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane S Litke in this video.
Dr. Diane S Litke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.