Dr. Diane H Mainwold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane H Mainwold?

I'd look elsewhere

Doctor is knowledgeable but her overall bedside manner was not great; seems perturbed and becomes brusque if you come in with questions. Staff was always very helpful. Getting a convenient appointment can be difficult due to doctor's limited patient hours during the week.

top notch

very personable and respectful and an excellent surgeon

Appt. Wait time to long in Lobby and in room.

Dr Mainwald spent time with me and answered all questions and made some recommendations about my general health also - such as bone density and other issues. Outstanding

Wait time exceeds the norm. In lobby/waiting area and in exam room. I always get to my appt early to fill out necessary paperwork, and I still end up waiting another 45 minutes to an hour to get called back to exam room. Also have a 15 minute wait time in exam room.

I have been seeing Dr. Mainwold ever since her husband delivered my last baby 12 years ago. She has solved all of my problems in the ways I wanted!! She listens to me!! She gives options and lets me decide. She is SO compassionate and actually knows you. Her nurse is amazing! Actually helps when you need it, not days later like in most offices. Now my daughters are seeing Dr. Mainwold! It is so comforting knowing our femaleness is in such good hands!

A doctor who really cares

other than the fact that she's a GYN i really like her. she's NOT like most doctors that make you feel like your just another number in the day of mass appts. She always makes me feel like I'm her only patient. she sits back and actually talks to me and listens to what i have to say. she is very personable and cares. I recommend her to anyone looking for a GYN..

I recommend all my family and friends to Dr. Mainwold. I have been seeing her for years and she has always been very caring and compassionate. She takes her time to listen to all of your problems or concerns and is very thorough in trying to find a diagnosis to each one. The office staff is also always kind and goes out of their to make you feel comfortable.

Very caring and compassionate. Spends alot of time and thorough. I would recommend Dr. Mainwold to all my friends and family. I have been to several doctors and no one was as caring and took the time to diagnose my problem. The office staff was very courteous and everyone had a smile on their faces.

I recommend Dr. Mainwold to anyone I know looking for an OBGYN. Wait times vary, regardless of time of day. Sometimes I get called back before I finish the form, sometimes I wait 1/2 an hour. I've been seeing her for a while, and her medical assistant, Danielle, is also very helpful. She's more than willing to answer each question in depth, and I appreciate her attentiveness to my charts.