Dr. Diane A McMains Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane A McMains?

Outstanding Pediatrician

Outstanding pediatrician and practice. Compassionate staff, would highly recommend especially to those parents with high accuity or special needs children.

Fantastic Pediatrician

I would highly recommend Dr. Diane Mcmains. She has been are four children's pediatrician for 12 years. Absolutely love this woman and her nurse, Darlene and the compassion they show for their patients. You never leave her office feeling rushed or with questions unanswered.

Diane McMains is great! However, I can't say the same about her supporting staff at the office. On more than one occasion, they disappointed me with their lack of knowledge and disorganization. We return however, because McMains is wonderful and handles our child with care and concerns. Plus, her time in the field give her lots of credibility.

Love the doctor, hate the office staff. I have had nothing but problems with this staff. It is not a one time occurrence, but time after time after time. I am changing pediatricians again because it is such a hassle to deal with incompetent staff.

Best Pediatrician In San Antonio!

Our family has been with DR. McMains for 11yrs and four children. She is amazing. I would recommend her to any parent looking for a pediatrician.

Office is unorganized!

My children been patients for more than 5 years. However recently I have decided to change doctors. Dr. McMain has been pleasant. I am upset with her staff. They have failed to submit my claim to the insurance timely and now they want me to pay a 2 yr outstanding balance. I am not paying for their incompetence. This is a warning that your paperwork will not be completed correctly with this doctor's office.