Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Nitta
Dr. Diane Nitta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nitta is affiliated with Cox Monett Hospital, Cox Walnut Lawn and L E Cox Medical Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Nitta has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Nitta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cox Walnut Lawn
L E Cox Medical Centers
CoxHealth - Spfd, MO
Cox Medical Center
Lester E. Cox Medical Center - South
25 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1992
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Diane Nitta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane Nitta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.