Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Peterman
Dr. Diane Peterman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jericho, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and Massapequa Park, NY (and 6 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Peterman is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Peterman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Diane Peterman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I visited Dr. Peterman at Prohealfh urgent care in West islip. I had a severe migraine. The staff was very kind and professional. The doctor put an IV in and gave me medication for my headache and nausea. They even arranged a cat scan of my brain. I felt much better, and didn't gave to go to the dreaded ER. Thank you!
Dr. Peterman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Glen Cove Hospital
18 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane Peterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jericho, NY.