Dr. Diane J Prager Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Diane J Prager?

Professional and knowledgeable

Her sense of humor, plus knowledge, and her open mind keeps her patients on their toes.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR - THERE ARE SO MANY FAR SUPERIOR PHYSICIANS IN ONCOLOGY

SHE IS A VERY COLD PERSON AND HAS A VERY NARROW INTELLECT. I WAS TERRIBLY BURDENED HAVING HER AS MY MOTHERS ONCOLOGIST. SHE WASN'T JUST A COLD PERSON, SHE TRULY LACKED THE ABILITY TO EXPRESS EMPATHY IN ANY FORM. SHE IS NOT AT ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE OUTSIDE OF HER SCOPE. I DON'T BELIEVE SHE CAN HELP IT, IT IS JUST WHO SHE IS.

Patient care inadequate

From the 1at time I saw dr Prager, she was rude and somewhat intimidating. We had a lot of questions after my cancer diagnosis about medication; my husband had questions as well. She was very irritated that we did not have an answer to take the medication immediately. When I called to complain, the nurse told me I took too much time and that put her schedule behind! Seriously?! I had waited an hr to see her and I was fine with that, but I needed my questions answered. I think sometimes certain doctors forget that each patient is an individual and has individual needs AND though they deal with many cancer patients every day, most cancer patients have never had cancer and cannot blindly take meds unless they understand everything.

Horrible Doctor

A horrible doctor. Zero bedside manner, horrible ability to relate to her patient. Would never refer her to anyone cancer treatment.

Late Stage, don't bother...

My mother would be dead if she would have "took a multi-vitamin and came back in a year." Choose another doctor who cares about your life regardless of what stage you are diagnosed with. My mother is doing great, not thanks to her.

Don't recommend this doctor

This dr has expertise is a few fields for oncology. I would definately reccomend someone going through cancer would seek help outside of this doctors practice. I would reccomend the Mayo Clinic, and for the patient not to been seen by this doctor. Dr Prager is very rude, blunt and has the worse bedside manner...i mean look at the reviews! If you do chose to have Prager as your doctor, i would be ready to hear anything, make sure to write down all comments or questions before the appt, and the dr will probably be in the room for a total of 2-3 minutes at the most.

Mrs.

Long waits to see Dr. Has no compassion for your feelings, She could have been talking to a wall for all the compassion she showed me. See her in Peoria, couldn't get an appointment, so had to go all the way to her Galesburg office to see her.

Good for Minor Cancer issues but can't handle the big stuff.

Was able to handle initial cancer treatment, but once it progressed Dr. couldn't handle other issues and seemed to pawn it off to primary care or er doctors to deal with. Poor compassion and bed side manor.