Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Rand
Dr. Diane Rand, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Rand is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation, Eisenhower Medical Center and San Diego Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Rand has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Diane Rand has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Diane Rand has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Diane Rand is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eisenhower Medical Center
San Diego Medical Center
UC San Diego Health System
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Diane Rand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER, 4647 Zion Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane Rand in this video.
Dr. Diane Rand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.