Diane Reidy Lagunes Is this you?

Have you seen Diane Reidy Lagunes?

She's a coward

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

She administers chemo but is very fake about everything

She's a Coward

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Basically, she developed a 4 year relationship with my mother who had corectal cancer that spread to her liver. Diane Ready suggested my mom have a risky surgery, then a 2 months later my mother found out the cancer has still spread. She went to go find Dr Diane Ready and she could barely even talk to my mom. That right there is what hurt my mother the most. Dr Diane Ready is a coward and she had the nerve to tell me to call her to talk to her about my mothers condiotion, but I had to wait 3 hours for her to make it out to her Hampton house over the long holiday weekend. She didn't care about my mom at all and didn't even have the deciency to show up to her funeral service. My mother really liked her, but was really let down by her in the end. She's a coward, and can't even be honest with her patients in the end

THERE IS NO ONE BETTER: BRAINS, HEART, AND SOUL

Posted on July 24th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Reidy for over 4 years. I went to her as a second opinion and that decision has extended my life! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. LOOK AT HEALTHGRADES.COM TO SEE THAT SHE IS ON THE SITE'S HONOR ROLL! THIS IS THE LAST DOCTOR THAT I COULD IMAGINE ELICITING SUCH HORRIBLE REVIEWS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR THAT IS LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST ONE OF THESE DREADED DISEASES, DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE, INCLUDING ME, BUT GO SPEAK TO HER. Dr. Reidy is COMPASSIONATE, DEDICATED, and an untiring Medical Professional AND Researcher determined to beat this rare disease that I have. If you have walked in my shoes with that awful initial diagnosis, you KNOW how desperately you need a 'person', 'a heart', that is in the most respected institution and WANTS to help you. IF YOU NEED HELP, SEE HER, I AM ABLE TO PROVIDE A REVIEW BECAUSE OF DR. REIDY.

I'm shocked at the other reviews!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I happened on this site while idly surfing the net, and when I read all the negative reviews, at first I thought I was reading about another doctor. Those reviews do not describe the Dr. Diane Reidy that has treated me since 2009. My belief is patients who are pleased usually do not write reviews - they are too busy trying to get on with life. But, I feel obligated to do so now. She's intelligent, educated, well organized, efficient, and decisive, but then again if she were not all those things, she would not be at MSKCC. But IMO, what sets Diane Reidy apart, and makes her ideally suited as a Medical Oncologist, is her compassionate, caring, and upbeat demeanor. That, as an important supplement to her medical expertise, is what I feel has helped me immensely throughout my long journey. Every patient is different, and thus has different needs, emotionally as well as physical. For me as a patient, Dr. Reidy is a great fit and I consider myself very lucky to be her paient. Do I question her? Yes, frequently. For years I would show up with (and sometime send ahead) lists of questions and concerns, and she would answer everything. Often I did not like her answers. And sometimes I came back on the next visit with the same questions. But I needed the truth, and I knew I could count on that from her. I trust her completely. I absolutely hated hated hated the chemo treatments, both before and after surgery. Each time I swore I was going to stop them, but then went back for the next one. Good thing. Apparently they worked. I do feel really bad for those patients that have had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Reidy as their oncologist. Cancer is a terrible malady. I often felt hopeless, as I am sure many do. Like any person, a doctor could have a bad day and perhaps that comes across. Sure, sometimes I felt rushed - but once I was doing well and was not in danger, I understand that there were others needing more time - and that's OK. I realize I am speaking only from my point of veiw re my treatment. And I did not have, as far as I understand it, a rare cancer, so the treatment protocols were well established and only had to be fine tuned for my partiular reactions. But whenever a referral was indicated to another doctor to deal with an issue outside her field, Dr. Reidy immedately got me set up with a referral. And, her staff, from her POA to her nurse, are fabulous and help make a difficult process more bearable. Again, I am sorry for those patients who found her to be unsatisfactory. Perhaps if a future patient begins to feel the same way they could try to directly communicate their concerns early on in an effort to resolve their concerns and bolster their confidence in Dr. Reidy. She's a great doctor and really cares. Best of luck to all patients.

Do not see this doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr Reidy spoke to me I the most insulting, condescending fashion. She was argumentative and did not like being asked questions. I found her juvenile, defensive and uninformed. Stay away

Nothing impressive here

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I think your satisfaction will depend on the type of cancer you have. My husband has a very rare cancer that this doctor should not be treating as shenand her team are not up to date on treatments that actially work for this cancer. I don't have many good things to say because she never returns my calls and when my husbands PET scan came back irregular she ignored it until the next scan 3 months later. Overall, I would not recommend this doctor.

Bad experience

Posted on June 29th, 2012

would avoid her

I have never met another Dr. like this.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

She is amazingly committed and thorough. This Dr not only knows her stuff but she has proven to me (an admittedly jaded patient) that good docs still exist. For my rare disease, I have met with over 10 specialists. In the end, I found Dr. Reidy to be one of the most compassionate and knowledgable docs of the group. I cannot express enough how impressed I have been with her commitment to my care.

Terrible "doctor"

Posted on May 1st, 2012

She is a terrible doctor and person. She did not care about the patient enough to spend more than 3 minutes with him, while he was in a hospital, which in part led to the patient's death. I would avoid this "doctor" at all costs!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Reidy is thoughly familiar with my tumor. It is a rare cancer but she is there at any given momment with any questions or directions. She and her team work very well together and my appointment was extremely professional. Top Notch!

Posted on March 8th, 2017