Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane E Ross has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Showing 5 of 13
I saw her for several months and she didn't help me at all. Why? Because she doesn't focus on my medical problem and just writes out pills. Didn't even do testing on me! Simple tests like in her room. After that it was more pills. How can I trust her she won't listen to hear me say anything and just write out prescriptions?
Dr. Ross didn't listen to a thing I had to say. Her hubby had just "updated" her iPhone & she spent the entire visit screwing around w/that instead of helping me. The staff is unfriendly & arrogant. They close @ half a day on Fridays & I had an appt the following Monday morning. I tried to cancel Friday afternoon but there is no way to leave a message so they sent me a bill for $75 for a missed 8:00 Monday morning appt bc you have to notify them 24 hours in advance. Well, how can one do that if they closed early on Friday & have no way to cancel before 8:00 on Monday?? That is absurd! Absolutely absurd. I am not paying a bill for an appointment I couldn't possibly cancel and for a doctor that played on her phone during my first visit! I do NOT recommend. There is nothing worse than a neuro that won't listen to a client that suffers from migraines. Why even be a doctor if you don't care? it is basically impossible to find a good neuro here.
45 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Diane E Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiane E Ross Md Pa, 749 Oakleigh Ave, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Diane E Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.