Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane Pense has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Panic Disorder
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thoracic Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
First off, let me say that I avoid doctor appointments like the plague. I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Pense very much. She was on time, unlike other doctors who leave you waiting for a good 45 minutes to an hour after your appointment time to be seen. She was knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. She was not pushy and did not pry into my personal life at all to give me her opinion of what I'm doing "right or wrong". I had a horrible doctor visit a while back. That particular doctor felt the need to critique my parenting skills and tell me everything I was doing wrong in his opinion when all I went in for was a colonoscopy referral. It was very uncomfortable. Dr. Pense was very friendly and had a great bed-side manner. I've definitely found my new and permanent primary care physician! Thanks for reading & I hope my review helps:)
Dr. Pense is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hillcrest Medical Center
St Francis Hospital
AHS Bristow Hospital LLC
Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Bristow Medical Center
Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Diane Pense accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic, 3218 S 79th East Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Diane Pense is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.