Dr. Diane Sutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Sutter?

retired social worker

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I HAVE SERIOUS SENSITIVITY TO MEDS...DR. SUTTER APPLIED A VAGINAL MED WITHOUT TELLING ME BEFORE SHE DID IT. I HAD DISCOMFORT AFTER THAT. SHE ALSO ORDERED 5000 IU OF VIT D AFTER TELLING HER I CANNOT TOLERATE THAT HIGH AMOUNT...SHE ALSO ORDERED 3D MAMMO AND BONE DENSITY TEST FOR ME.. MY RADIOLOGIST TOLD ME THAT IT WAS TOO MUCH RADIATION. I HAD THIS DONE I YEAR AGO...SO I JUST HAD A REGULAR MAMMO. SHE SHOULD WORK WITH PEOPLE AND LISTEN TO THEM...THIS COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS..

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

The last two times I have gone, the staff were very pleasant and efficient.

Patient

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I have to say that I am having some global issues with several of my providers! The issue are really not with the docs, but the office staff who lack any customer service skills or compassion! I am and have been in severe abdominal pain since last Sunday. Monday I went to the ER ad based on a CT scan they said to f/u with GYN. I called @ 9a.m. left a message about my problem.... 11am and still no word from office. I called them again and explained the pain I was in and the ER's discharge f/u instructions to see GYN. Nasty little receptionist quite bluntly said she had nothing til Thursday. I asked again if she had something sooner....no. Well ....I guess I will take it! I have to agree with the lack of communication and returning calls also. Very frustrating...I am on the fence about leaving.

I will be changing GYN's...

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Sutter and Stacie Weir for about a year now and have been being treated for menopause symptoms. I very much appreciate their knowledge of the various options out there for menopause symptoms. Where this office falls woefully short is on their service and follow up. I talked a friend into switching to Dr. Sutter's office when I switched - it is so nice to find someone who specializes in this sort of thing. We have both called the office for various questions and issues. It is nothing for the office to not call back. My friend has been calling for the better part of a week now to check on a script which was to be called in to her pharmacy - the women who is supposed to call it in keeps telling my friend she is too busy. Dr. Sutter....you are a good doctor and there is a huge need for your services. PLEASE work on your follow through and service with patients who have issues or questions. Just because you don't have to be on call to delivery infants doesn't mean you can't dedicate some time to talking with patients who are having a problem on a medication. I am very disappointed and would like to go to a doctor who I know I can call and get some timely help with a problem.

Good with Complex Health History

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Albiet a long wait and going thru other ob/gyns, too.., it was worth it for me to see Dr. Sutter. She is down to Earth and thorough. She spent a lot of time with me going over my entire health profile, not just gyn specific stuff. Sending me for labs that other specialists have not bothered with. I have a very complex health history. I also have endometriosis and she is very knowledgeable about this disease. Also post-hyster and is good with hormones - def her specialty. I have more tests I want to see done, but she is doing right by me so far. Listens, validates my symptoms and concerns. I am glad I was recommended to her by my urogyn surgeon. Her office and staff are small, so it may take a little longer in the waiting room, but they have always been nice and accommodating.

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Went to this office for the first time, was seen by Stacie Wier, NP...well, what can I say...very nice woman!:) I am very satisfied with a service I got. GYN appointment is one of the less pleasant thing on Earth, however, Stacie made me feel comfortable even during that!

Horrible

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Honestly I saw DR Sutter 1 time and she was no help at all her staff is horrible AND rude. She will perscribe you anything. And then when you are not feeling well and call them back they tell you that they can not help you to go to emergency room or primary. Horrible experience would never recommed her to anyone. Also during my visit she answered her phone will speaking to me and held a conversation with me in the room very very unproffesional.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I first need to preface this by saying that I have never written a review about a Physician before. However, after my appointment with Dr. Sutter, I feel compelled to write about what a wonderful Obstetrician she is. I had been having significant difficulties with my birth control pills for over two years, and my past OB/GYN was no help at all. Even though I was dissatisfied, I was very wary of switching to a new doctor. I had read Dr. Sutter's reviews and thought she might be able to help me. I am so glad I decided to make the switch! Dr. Sutter was absolutely wonderful! She sat with me for almost an hour and listened to my difficulties, issues, and concerns. She evaluated my overall health and inquired about other health problems I was having. She made sure that I was informed about proper vitamins to take and what nutrients my body needed at my age. She also thoroughly discussed the new birth control pill that she was prescribing. She genuinely cared about my health and well-being. She was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all of my many questions. I am so glad I found her and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!!! I wish I would have made the switch to Dr. Sutter years ago!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Would not waste my time with her

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Sutter is the best Dr I have seen, she always is friendly and, takes time to explain & answer all my questions. I have been seeing her for several years and travel the 50+ miles because I think she is the best!

Great dr!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Dr.Sutter is caring and very accurate in diagnosis. She spends time with patients and I would recommend her to anyone with migraines, menstrual diffic ...

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sutter is awesome! She is very knowledgable, caring and takes time to make sure you understand everything from any tests to diagnosis to treatment until healed! I would recommend her to anyone! Very good at looking at health of the whole body as it relates to female health, not just female issues in isolation. Dr Sutter is a ray of hope for anyone with severe menstrual migraines, difficult & heavy periods, menopausal etc. She diagnosed my "female issues" easily when several specialists were just completely out of ideas or overlooked. Really good doctor!