Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane S Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Diane S Thomas has the following 5 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
Dr. Diane S Thomas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Diane S Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
One nurse is incompetent. The other is loud and obnoxious. The doc is loud with a bully like attitude. Treats patients as a whole....as in one treatment for all. Does not look at the patient as an individual. You don't go with the schedule she provides, you don't come back to her office! Terrible bed side manner.
32 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Diane S Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLebanon Pediatrics Llc, 311 W High St, Lebanon, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane S Thomas in this video.
Dr. Diane S Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, KY.