Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane R Traenkle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Diane R Traenkle has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Diane R Traenkle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
This is my second baby and I am much more confident this delivery will go well! She's answered all my questions thoroughly and went over a birth plan with me. She could tell I was nervous since my first delivery with McLaren and dr. Podolsky was traumatizing.. I don't feel in the dark about anything and the appointments are quick if you need them to be! All of mine were in the morning.
I saw Dr. Traenkle for 4 1/2 months before I decided to move and switch doctors. Since my very first visit, I had a bladder infection that is commonly found in pregnancy, and she didn't bother to prescribe medication. After switching doctors, they informed me that I had also had high blood pressure for months, yet she never told me or raised a concern. I later discovered that I had preeclampsia, and had to be induced early for my health as well as for the baby's. If I had not switched doctors, who knows if my baby would have been healthy! I am extremely disappointed in her service, and would never wish my experience on anyone. If you want quality care and assurance that you and your child will be healthy without complications, DO NOT go to Dr. Traenkle.
Dr. Traenkle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMidmichigan Health Park-Mount Pleasant, 4851 E Pickard St, Mount Pleasant, MI
Dr. Diane R Traenkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.