Dr. Diane Traenkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Traenkle?

Great OB, cares about her patients' health

Posted on July 4th, 2017

This is my second baby and I am much more confident this delivery will go well! She's answered all my questions thoroughly and went over a birth plan with me. She could tell I was nervous since my first delivery with McLaren and dr. Podolsky was traumatizing.. I don't feel in the dark about anything and the appointments are quick if you need them to be! All of mine were in the morning.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

worst ever

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I saw Dr. Traenkle for 4 1/2 months before I decided to move and switch doctors. Since my very first visit, I had a bladder infection that is commonly found in pregnancy, and she didn't bother to prescribe medication. After switching doctors, they informed me that I had also had high blood pressure for months, yet she never told me or raised a concern. I later discovered that I had preeclampsia, and had to be induced early for my health as well as for the baby's. If I had not switched doctors, who knows if my baby would have been healthy! I am extremely disappointed in her service, and would never wish my experience on anyone. If you want quality care and assurance that you and your child will be healthy without complications, DO NOT go to Dr. Traenkle.

OK Dr

Posted on April 13th, 2012

If you don't have any complicated problems, she is ok. I felt she didn't get to the root of my issues and didn't care to either.

Posted on August 15th, 2017