Dr. Diane E Von Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane E Von Stein?

She is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I can't believe the way she speaks to people . Very mean and over the top. I could over hear her staff saying the same thing. She has NO business being a doctor or in any field where she helps people!! She actually gave me my results on a voice mail ! That cut off just before she said not to come in for my visit !! WOW! One of her over the top things she said was your are not in pain at 10 out of 10 are you then said does it feel like I (her) took a knife and cut your stomach and pulled out your organs! WOW!! Is that ok! If I spoke to my customers like that I would not have job. She also referred to me as you people as in poor people! I can't believe her! I wouldn't let this doctor work on my hamster let alone a human!! Please think twice before you go to her. I have not even mentioned yet how she waisted my time! It took her 7 months to tell me nothing! 7 months and I have nothing to show for it! If you don't believe me ask her nurses and coworkers!

Excellent Doctor!!!

Unpleasant

Unfriendly, unpleasant, bordering on unprofessional