Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Diane C Winters has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Diane C Winters has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Diane C Winters has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Winters was the doctor on call when I had appendicitis. She was very knowledgeable and spent time explaining what was going to happen. When I followed up with her, the appointment was smooth and she again spent time talking with me. I would definitely use her again should I need additional general surgery.
Dr. Winters entered my case in the hospital setting after I had been admitted from the emergency room. She found my problem on the CAT scan that even the radiologist missed and performed a four hour surgery. She corrected a problem that that been missed and misdiagnosed for years and the results are wonderful. She is definitely my hero.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Winters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Diane C Winters accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeneral Surgery Associates, 4704 Whitesburg Dr SW, Huntsville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Diane C Winters in this video.
Dr. Diane C Winters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.