Dr. Diane Winters Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Diane Winters?

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Simply an awesome DOCTOR, caring with tremendous bed side manners.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Winters is wonderful. She is a walking encyclopedia who has great advice and wisdom beyond her years. Recommend her highly!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Winters was the doctor on call when I had appendicitis. She was very knowledgeable and spent time explaining what was going to happen. When I followed up with her, the appointment was smooth and she again spent time talking with me. I would definitely use her again should I need additional general surgery.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

it was the first time I ever had surgery and dr winters made me feel so comfortable and his a very caring dr . I would definitely recommend her to anyone. Staff is also very friendly

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Winters entered my case in the hospital setting after I had been admitted from the emergency room. She found my problem on the CAT scan that even the radiologist missed and performed a four hour surgery. She corrected a problem that that been missed and misdiagnosed for years and the results are wonderful. She is definitely my hero.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Winters removed my gallbladder at the Madison Surgery Center. Great experience as far as surgeries go. Quick in processing, no issues during surgery, fast recovery with little discomfort. I had my surgery on a Friday, and was ready to go back to work on Monday. I highly recommend Dr. Winters!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

She is the best!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Having surgery is not on the bucket list of anyone. So finding a surgeon who seems to actually be concerned about ensuring you understand your problem, explaining the procedure, giving you the statistics or options, will make for a less stressful situation. Diane Winters is such a surgeon in my opinion. She removed my spouse's gallbladder, and 3 hernia repairs on me. She did not see me looking but during the post-op examination, I actually saw a smile upon her face that showed tremendous personal satisfaction in seeing her own work that it defined her, in my opinion, as taking full accountable for her work. I even felt pleased to see that satisfaction in her. You just do not see that satisfaction or accountability in people's careers today. I would highly recommend her to others.

Very professional and caring

Posted on November 9th, 2009

She did gallbladder surgery on me and my husband, and we both think she is the cream of the crop. She is professional, to the point, caring, and will take all the time you need to discuss your concerns and answer your questions. She is a first class human being. Very pleased with her and her work!

Posted on October 25th, 2017