Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Diane E Woodford
Dr. Diane E Woodford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Woodford has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane E Woodford has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Diane E Woodford has the following 10 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Diane E Woodford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Woodford. She is absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable and caring. I am so thankful to have found her. I have pcos and have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. I have been to another fertility doctor here in AZ and was unsuccessful. From the moment that I met Dr. Woodford I felt like a weight was lifted and I could have hope. Something that I’ve been missing for a long time. I highly recommend Dr. Woodford!
Genuinely caring, very supportive and focused on proper diagnosis and success. Dr. Woodford and team were amazing! I recommend them to everyone I know who has had trouble getting pregnant. They really cared about helping us become pregnant and have a successful pregnancy. We are proud parents of a now 4 moth old baby boy! Thank you Dr. Woodford!
I have only seen dr woodford once so far and we look forward to many more visits and praying for a successful pregnancy and smooth process I've heard so many positive words about Ivf so I'm praying we can pass the positive out come to our friends who are waiting to see how our Ivf goes before they try ð
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Dr. Diane E Woodford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Diane E Woodford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.