Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Exam
- Corneal Diseases
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
23 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsDUKE EYELASER VISION CENTER, 2025 Frontis Plaza Blvd Ste 100, Winston Salem, NC
Dr. Dianna L Seldomridge is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.