Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dianna S Yan
Dr. Dianna S Yan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gaithersburg, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Yan is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center and Medstar Montgomery Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dianna S Yan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dianna S Yan has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Dianna S Yan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dianna S Yan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
She told us that she has ordered regular work ups for habitual miscarriage and that all those should be covered by our insurance. To our shock, we got this bill from the lab and apparently, all that she has ordered were considered experimental. We tried to call the billing staff in her office to explain but after having waited for a long time, we got a rude staff named Wendy tell us "Don't waste our time. Don't call us again. I don't have time to talk to you about insurance codes". She said all that without ever hearing our explanation. Then she hanged up on us. We called again because we thought that hanging up on clients must have been a mistake. But she did it again to our shock. Now we are stuck with big medical bills because this doctor doesn't know what is covered by the insurance or not. What's worse is the billing staff who is just the rudest person. We will never go back to this doctor.
I went to see her for the first time, i don't think she deserve to be doctor. She is extremely rude. She charges too much money. She has no sense of humor. she asked me to laid me down to test, during the procedures she asked me to do the baby test and asked me to get off and pay first before she performs baby test. Can u believe she made me to dress up and go the cashier and pay? I was not rude to her I just told her that I donât need baby test. Also, her office is really dirty especially patient check up room. I donât recommend her to anyone.
She is absolutely the worst doctor I've ever seen. Very long wait time, and she is even late for the office hour. Also, she is very impatient with you, not willing to answer your questions just ask you to come back visit more. To me, she just want to make money and doesn't care about the patients at all.
Dr. Yan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Dianna S Yan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYan & Yu Mds, 8909 Shady Grove Ct, Gaithersburg, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dianna S Yan in this video.
Dr. Dianna S Yan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.