Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dianne M Barnard
Dr. Dianne M Barnard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoover, AL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnard is affiliated with St Vincents East, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and St Vincents Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dianne M Barnard has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dianne M Barnard has the following 17 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Dr. Dianne M Barnard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
While Dr. Barnard did not have the bedside manner I desire in a doctor, she seems competent & thorough. I appreciated not having to wait very long at all to see her. However, I do have complaints with her staff. One nurse was very rude to me when I called about a problem I had with a heart monitor I was sent home with. I also had to call for lab and monitor results one week after my appointment. I called first thing in the a.m. and nobody returned my call all day. I therefore had to call again the following day. Though this may be a staff-related problem and not Dr. Barnard's, it was very frustrating and unacceptable in my eyes.
Dr. Barnard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDianne Barnard Md, 6138 Rushing Parc Ln, Hoover, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dianne M Barnard in this video.
Dr. Dianne M Barnard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoover, AL.