Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dianne D Hotmer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Subjected to four hour vaginal hysterectomy for benefit of a resident I was unaware of pre-op. Three years post-op still unable to sit or accept non-excruciating penetration. Ongoing treatments, LA, Phoenix. Surgeon dismissed quality of my life for benefit of resident. I do not recommend this physician to anyone who cares about their future. or abililty to perform ADL, ie, sit, stoop, squat, attend a movie or a phillies game o a movie or a concert or a play or garden or paint a baseboard-worst surgeon ever. Nice doesn't make it./
She was awesome, she listened attentively and took extensive notes in order to make a diagnosis. My next appointment was a procedure and she dealt with me in the same manner; she patiently explained everything she was going to do. It is hard dealing with people with chronic pelvic pain and figuring out the causes are but truly she is willing to help and has a wonderful, caring attitude.
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Dianne D Hotmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsChester County Ob/Gyn Associates, 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Ste 600, West Chester, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dianne D Hotmer in this video.
Dr. Dianne D Hotmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.