Dr. Dianne Hubbard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dianne Hubbard?

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr. Diane Hubbart is great. She was not accepting patients but took my daughter in due to a referral from her current patient. She is a little on the quiet side, but she does her job, and is never making me feel rushed. I really like taking my daughter there and one piece of advice is ask questions if you dont understand anything. Dr. Hubbard is very helpful.

Would highly recommend

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Hubbard to anyone looking for a pediatrician in the area. She has been our pediatrician since my son was born over 5 years ago. She was so helpful to me as a first time mother (especially since I get nervous with any bump, cough or sneeze). She has always answered any concern we've had and I trust her 100%. She is very patient, kind and understanding. The other doctors in the practice are also wonderful anytime she is out of the office. Her nurse practitioner (Lauralee?) is amazing as well. They are always so pleasant and helpful. I can tell that they have our kids best interest at heart and I wouldn't ever think about changing pediatricians

No one better

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Oh wow, where do I begin? She was on call when my first son was born and I couldn't imagine anyone else tending to my boys. I work nights so the fact they always seem to find the perfect time for my boys is great. We are Never rushed out the door and I never leave with any questions. My sons enjoy going for there check ups and it helps if I don't mention shots. Plus one of the nerses is so quick with the shots, I mean 3 in less that ten seconds. I'm an irritable sleep deprived impatient father but I always leave happy. But the pharmacy is another story:!

Not that great

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I based my choice for choosing Dr. Hubbard based on the reviews I read about her. I am not happy with my choice. I find her bedside manner to be cold and she is not ver helpful when it comes to asking questions about my child. She doesn't spend any time with me and doesn't let me ask any questions. She walks out of the room without saying anything and makes me feel like I'm not worth her time. Overall I would not choose her again as my child's doctor.

Posted on June 18th, 2016