Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dianne Q Quibell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dianne Q Quibell has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Dianne Q Quibell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I have been a patient of Dr. Quibell's for many years and I regard Dr. Quibell as being in the highest class of physicians. I am a difficult patient in terms of treating due to adverse reactions to many drug therapies and Dr. Quibell has always come up with something that works. Her empathy, caring and devotion to her patients knows no end. I have nothing but sincere appreciation and respect for Dr. Quibell and her incredible medical skills.
She toke advantage of my poor english, and lied to me, saying the was a president of the laser lipo, and that she was the best, because she used to "teach all of the other doctors". She promissed that I was going to get a flat tummy, while after the procedure was done, every follow up, she saw i was very unhappy, and started to change everything she had "promissed" before using the excuse that "I" missundertood everything she said.Well... It was the dirtiest $3.500 she has ever made..
Dr. Quibell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Dr. Dianne Q Quibell accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMd Tlc, 25 Walnut St Ste 400, Wellesley Hills, MA
Dr. Dianne Q Quibell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellesley Hills, MA.