Dr. Dianne C Roland Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dianne C Roland?

Horrible in every way

The receptionist was rude & dismissive, the nurses were careless and acted like I was a burden, Dr Roland spent some time with me for the initial diagnosis which I thought was encouraging but on my follow up apt to get my results she told me that my TSH of 8.9 was in the normal range and she would see me in 6 months. WHAT? that is not the acceptable range on any scale. I receive my bill from the lab and not only is my address wrong, my birthday wrong and my gender wrong, my insurance ID & group number are incorrect. A bunch of hooligans if you ask me. Not going back ever!

Hard to get an appointment because she is so busy, but worth it!