Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dianne M Runk has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dianne M Runk has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Dianne M Runk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
Ten years ago, i found a large breast lump and had a mammogram at a local hospital and was referred that same day to a general surgeon. I cancelled that appt and called Dr Runk's office the next morning-the day before Thanksgiving . no less! Within a short while, I had a 2ish appt the same day-- an exam w/ breast biopsies. She called Saturday w/results (stage 3 breast ca) and Monday we had a long and detailed appointment to discuss this diagnosis and treatment. referred to a great oncologist, and by mid December, was on presurgery chemo. she is kind, direct and straightforward. Am now almost 10 year Cancer survivor and still see Dr Runk yearly and when I think something is amiss. Have great confidence in Dr Runk's evaluations and appreciation for her care over the years . Her staff at all locations is great and recommend Dr Runk to anyone who has breast issues.
Hi. Dr. Runk just performed surgery on me for a breast abcess I had. This infection was going on for 7 weeks. Dr. Runk did her best to do aspirations to remove the infection. Instead of surgery. After several office visits and how much pain I was experiencing, the only option was surgery. I will say... I was starting to get very frustrated and second guess her. Dr. Runk called me at home several times to reassure me of my condition and what needs to be done. So, I put all my trust and faith in her and went forward with the surgery. I could not be happier. The surgery was a success. She did her best to make only a small incision to help with pain and scarring. If your looking for a breast surgeon that is wRm and fuzzy and babies you, then Dr. Runk is not for you. She is very much a straight shooter and a little more on the serious side. I will take that any day oppose to a more gentle Dr. who will baby you and possibly not be as good at her skill. I highly recommend Dr. Runk!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Dianne M Runk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCincinnati Breast Surgeons, 4850 Red Bank Rd Ste 300, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Dianne M Runk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.