Dr. Dianne T Sandy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dianne T Sandy?

Although it has been a long time, since I have had the pleasure of meeting and being treated by Dr. Sandy, I thought it best that I share my feedback. In 2003, I was diagnosed with Good Pastures Syndrome. Thanks to Dr. Sandy, I have been able to lead a completely unaffected, full life, since my recovery. She is patient, understanding, knowledgeable and all around the absolute best nephrologist I could have asked for. Thank you, Dr. Sandy!

I have been fortunate to have become a patient of Dr. Sandy. Besides being an exceptional doctor I consider her a special talent, one who is naturally gifted in many areas. She has been blessed with the ability to communicate and share her concern for and with her patients which is part of the healing process.A very special person who I would unequivocally recommend.

Really Good Doctor

I have CKD, and Ive seen many doctors- for once, I got one that listens and actually knows what she is talking about. She spent the time to answer my questions.. completely.. in a way that I could understand.. that was important.. sometimes you may have to wait a little in the office.. that is because she treats everyone that way.. that other patient in the other room.. is getting answers also.. so be patient with that.. she isnt just making you wait for the fun of it. I really like this doctor.. kidney desease is scary.. having someone give you answers that you can understand.. and is really very good at what they do is the only way you can sleep at night..