Dr. Dianne L Zwicke Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dianne L Zwicke?

REGRET

January 10th is the 10th anniversary of my father John Sergeant's death due to the negligence of Dr. Zwicke. She ignored her own warnings of changing a pick line in my father's arm of remodulin to having it put just under his skin to reduce the risks of getting a sepsis infection. She kept telling us that yes she was going to do it and just keep putting it off, well my father ended up getting sepsis and died. The crazy thing about it, is we never really understood what was happening until my mother was handed the death certificate that read reason of death "Sepsis". No explanation from Dr Zwicke at all. Please stay away from this doctor, no family should have to go through what we went through.

Dr. Zwicke is a great cardiologist.

This is the 8th year since my father passed away because Dr. Zawicki left and IV in my fathers arm using the intravenous IV infusion method for remodulin instead of switching it to the subcutaneous infusion method. My father developed sepsis and the only way we knew that for sure is because Dr. Zawicki filled out the death certificate and cause of death was Sepsis. She didn't even have the decency to explain what happened to our faces. She knew she screwed up and just didn't want to tell us. I will never forgive her for this.

Excellent Diagnostician

Dr Zwicke ordered the right diagnostics and determined I had an ASD right away. Had I not sought a second opinion from her I am afraid I would be pretty sick right now. She and her staff are very thorough compassionate and knowledgeable.

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD. I SEEN THIS DOCTOR ONLY ONCE BUT HAD SEVERAL APPOINTMENTS. UPON ARRIVAL, I WAS TOLD THAT SHE WAS SEEING OTHER PATIENTS. I WAS SHOCKED. I MADE OTHER APPOINTMENTS BUT COULD ONLY SEE SARA. I HAVE A BAD HEART SO I WAS TOLD, I CAN ONLY SEE HER WHEN NEEDED. I CALLED A FEW WEEKS AGO BECAUSE I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH MY HEART, HER STAFF TOLD ME I WAS NO LONGER A PATIENT OF HERS. I ASKED WHY AND GOT NO ANSWERS. WAS TOLD TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. I SAID IM HAVING CHEST PAINS THEY SAID WELL YOU ARE NOT HER PATIENT AND HAVE NOT BEEN SINCE WE SEEN YOU LAST YEAR, YET THEY KEEP FILLING MY SCRIPTS AND I STILL DONT HAVE A HEART DOCTOR. IS THIS EVEN LEGAL OR JUST ANOTHER WAY THIS DOCTOR IS MAKING MONEY THESE DAYS BY WRITING SCRIPTS... THIS IS SO SAD. THE STAFF WAS NICE. APPOINTMENTS WERE SET FAR, FEW, AND IN BETWEEN. THE DOCTOR WAS LIKE A GHOST, HERE TODAY, GONE TOMORROW. DURING THE ONE TIME I VISITED HER, SHE SEEM GOOD. ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY HEART. I HAD ANOTHER HEART DOCTOR PREVIOUSLY AND THAT'S WHY I WENT TO HER. I WAS TOLD THAT SHE IS A GOOD SPECIALIST, SO I TOOK A CHANCE. I GAMBLED AND I LOST. SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO TELL ME THAT ON THE NEXT VISIT BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I'M SURE SHES A FINE DOCTOR BUT JUST NOT FOR ME

Poor provider

She did not take the time or the interest in my care. I continue to suffer because of her lack of effort.

The Best

I feel safe with Dr. Zwicke and her credencials. She is the best there is and well respected by her patients and her staff.It is no wonder she always has alot of patients and is well worth the small wait. I feel completely confident with her skills.