Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dibe Martin
Dr. Dibe Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dibe Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 74
Dr Martin has been absolutely fantastic! I'm pregnant with twins and also have gestational diabetes. She has been on top of the situation checking up on me constantly to make sure we get my numbers under control. She is very compassionate and caring. The staff are all very involved as well. Everyone always makes my husband and I feel comfortable and asking us how the pregnancy is going Ect. Aurora and Yoli are very attentive in the lab and very professional. They always take very good care of me. We know that we are getting the best health care out there. I would definitely recommend this doctor and her staff to anyone and everyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Dibe Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaternal Fetal Medicine Specialists Of South Florida, 7300 SW 62nd Pl PH East, Miami, FL
Dr. Dibe Martin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami, FL.