Thank you Dr. Bhagat for saving my life

If Dr. Bhagat was to run for President he would have my vote! Dr. Bhagat saved my life about 1 1/2 years ago. I went to him with serious head pressure. After finding out that my BP was 267/140 he almost dropped to the floor. In short he got me arranged with the proper professionals... Cardiologist, Pulmonologist, Neurologist etc, etc. Needless to say I was diagnosed with some serious life threatening Issues that have since been corrected by him being diligent in me getting to my appointments, making sure my labs are in order, keeping in contact with me on a regular basis and always being there when ever I have any questions or concerns. This is what a medical professional is supposed to be about. If the medical profession was molded after what Dr. Bhagat does on a daily basis, the world would be a much heathier place and people would live a much longer and healthier life. I want to thank Dicky from the bottom of my heart for taking me on as a patient and for holding me responsible for my own actions re: my health. Most doctors just want to write a prescription and send you on your way... Not Dr. Bhagat, he follows up and makes sure that you do your part in your recovery (if you will). He is a God send and again, other doctors could learn a lot from the way that Dr. Bhagat does his thing. Thank you again Dr. Bhagat for everything. It is because of you that I am living the life that I am today and have turned my BP down to a consistent 130/70 and all other labs are perfect. The staff is the best in the business too. They reflect what Dr. Bhagat preaches which is "Nothing but the best". God bless!!!

Excellent Physician!

Anyone looking for a new or better physician, I highly recommend Dr. D. Bhagat in Goshen. I have worked in the healthcare profession for over 25 years and this is a doctor that takes his time with you, cares about your outcome and treats you as he would one of his family members. Highly intelligent, he listens and doesn't give you the textbook version of treatment. His staff is above wonderful, very caring! We drive 45 minutes just to see him! You won't regret changing doctors!

Dr. Bhagat is very knowledgeable and thorough. He spends time listening to and discussing your medical issues. He explains treatment options and answers your questions. He has a very professional staff and state of the art facility.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bhagat to others. He is very thorough, takes time to explain, and makes sure any problem is completely taken care of. The front desk girls and the nurses are also very friendly and helpful.

Dr. Dicky G Bhagat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goshen, IN.