Dr. Dicky G Bhagat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dicky G Bhagat?

Excellent Physician!

Anyone looking for a new or better physician, I highly recommend Dr. D. Bhagat in Goshen. I have worked in the healthcare profession for over 25 years and this is a doctor that takes his time with you, cares about your outcome and treats you as he would one of his family members. Highly intelligent, he listens and doesn't give you the textbook version of treatment. His staff is above wonderful, very caring! We drive 45 minutes just to see him! You won't regret changing doctors!

Dr. Bhagat is very knowledgeable and thorough. He spends time listening to and discussing your medical issues. He explains treatment options and answers your questions. He has a very professional staff and state of the art facility.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bhagat to others. He is very thorough, takes time to explain, and makes sure any problem is completely taken care of. The front desk girls and the nurses are also very friendly and helpful.

DR. BAGHAT AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY PROFESSIONA, THEY TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND CORTESY.

Highly Recommended

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bhagat's since 2006. We appreciate his honest and upfront approach and he has always maintained the best interest of our health. We highly recommend Dr. Bhagat .

The most knowledge doctor and greatly concerned about the health of his clients. Very straight forward. Tells it like it is. That Is what I like about Dr Bhagat

Patient

Dr Bhagat's office staff is so unprofessional. Dr Bhagat and his wife are money hungry. They make it clear that they don't care about their patients, they just want their money. They demand follow up appointments even when they are not needed. If you try to cancel they will drop you as a patient. They take complete advantage of seniors, and on top of everything he misdiagnosed me.

Doctor's Response

Dear "Denise Sample" Very disappointed to hear of your unpleasant experience in my office. I would be glad to respond as well as look further into the alleged "misdiagnosis" if you can repost this under your REAL name.

Great Doctor

Dr. Bhagat is a doctor that listenes to his patiences and takes the time to understand their problems.

Goshen Medical

Dr. Bhagat and his staff are exceptional! Every encounter with his office has been great. Dr. Bhagat is very professional and always goes above and beyond your expectation.

Great docor

A good, thorough, doctor. Always takes as much time as you need. Is not on a quota like clinics around here. Quickly sends you to someone more expert if he doesn't know. I highly recommend!

Dr. Bhagat has helped me gain an understanding of my health in my middle age years. He is remarkable in his ability to track the information and help me understand how what I am doing right now will affect my future health. He is honest and forth coming with information. I would encourage people to understand that Dr. Bhagat and his staff will assist their patients in staying accountable with what is discussed. I would challenge people not to be too sensitive to allow a Doctor to really help them achieve optimal health.

Always a good experience

I have had very good experience with Dr. Bhagat, and all others who work at the clinic. I appreciate the way they have called me up following appointments to see how I was doing, etc. I would recommend the Doctor and clinic to others.