Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Didace Kabatsi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Didace Kabatsi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Didace Kabatsi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
He has been my primary doctor for over 20 years and I have reason to leave him. He is very informative and will look up what he is not familiar with. He is a truly hands on doctor take time with you doctor I feel as if I am his only concern even I am in his office. Yes I would recommend him to anyone who ask for a excellent internist.
I have been a patient at this practice for 2 years. Dr. Kabatsi feels like a friend of the family. He is thoughtful, takes my questions regarding our family's health seriously (read: does not write me off as a hypochondriac), and is willing to fill out any forms and do any tests that I need him to do. He takes TIME with each patient, and is a good listerner. He has changed receptionists, so it is possible that the poor reviews his receptionists have received in the past may no longer be relevant. This practice has a very old fashioned, small town family doctor feel...this is something I never thought I'd find in the city. I have had the occasional delay in receiving a test result, but have not found this to be different from my experiences at other larger practices.
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Didace Kabatsi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDidace Kabatsi Md, 818 18th St NW Ste 620, Washington, DC
Dr. Didace Kabatsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.