Dr. Didace Kabatsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Didace Kabatsi?

A doctor indeed

He has been my primary doctor for over 20 years and I have reason to leave him. He is very informative and will look up what he is not familiar with. He is a truly hands on doctor take time with you doctor I feel as if I am his only concern even I am in his office. Yes I would recommend him to anyone who ask for a excellent internist.

A Wonderfull Doctor

Its been a long time since I've been to a doctor that actually takes the time listen Dr Kabatsi is one of the best!

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient at this practice for 2 years. Dr. Kabatsi feels like a friend of the family. He is thoughtful, takes my questions regarding our family's health seriously (read: does not write me off as a hypochondriac), and is willing to fill out any forms and do any tests that I need him to do. He takes TIME with each patient, and is a good listerner. He has changed receptionists, so it is possible that the poor reviews his receptionists have received in the past may no longer be relevant. This practice has a very old fashioned, small town family doctor feel...this is something I never thought I'd find in the city. I have had the occasional delay in receiving a test result, but have not found this to be different from my experiences at other larger practices.

good old fashion doc

Terrible Doctor

Doesn't follow up in emergencies, office staff is unhelpful, he shows no signs of concern for his patients.

I would avoid...

1. No visible diploma2. Didn't seem too knowledgeable3. No nurses4. Long wait timeI didn't feel like I was with a doctor.

Dr. Didace Kabatsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.