Dr. Didier Demesmin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Didier Demesmin?

current patient, still in treatment, post-procedure

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Just had a procedure, will give full review at later date... * Per/ Diagnosis category: TBD, so gave partial stars so far. * Per/ Spends Time: 1st o/v spent time; 2nd o/v was cut short. He does listen though, during time you get. * Per/ Followup: yet TBD, rated on getting one with Dr.D. TBD = to be determined

Posted on August 29th, 2012

If you are in pain you need to see Dr Dememsmin (or Dr. D ). There are so many issues that could be causing pain & he will diagnose and treat pretty much any reason that you have pain. His bed side manner is equal to his knowledge.. I could barely walk or sit when I first saw him. He has been there with treatments , procedures that have helped me to hold off on back surgery and has alivaited so much pain & discomfort.

Very disappointed

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

I went to this doctor quite a few times and had two procedures for back/leg pain. No resolution or answers or real diagnosis. The Dr. does not return phone calls at all. He is nice enough, but I once waited 4 HOURS for an appointment. I was told there was an emergency, but still....My last appointment he said *you don't understand what we do here.* I obviously wanted help for my serious pain issues.He basically dropped me as a patient.

Very Professional and Compassionate

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Demesmin has been a life-saver for me. I go to him regularly and wouldn't switch him for anyone else. He has the real passion for medicine and trying to help every patient. Thank's god for him

Looking for "THE BEST" in NJ, You found him!

Posted on November 30th, 2010

He is the most compassionate surgeon I have ever encountered.

Posted on April 8th, 2010

I truly believe Dr. Demesmin saved my life. His knowledge, compassion and professionalism is tremendous. I would not hesitate to see him again if necessary and have recommended patients to him.

Posted on October 6th, 2017