Dr. Diego I Kuperschmit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diego I Kuperschmit?

I Fly Across Country To See Him

I have been a patient of this gentlleman for several years. He is THE most caring doctor . He takes the time to answer all my questions and has the greatest bedside manner I have EVER seen, and I've seen many,many doctors,believe me. I go a little more broke every time I fly to see him, (I live 2,500 mls. away), but he is worth it. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. I feel totally secure as his patient and recommend him highly. I only wosh morfe doctors were as pleasant and as SMART as he is.

GREAT DOCTOR,

THIS DOCTOR IS REALLY WONDERFUL, AN EXPERT IN HIS FIELD, WITH GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING CLEARLY AND IS PATIENT AND VERY COMPASSIONATE. KNOWS HOW TO SET PEOPLE AT EASE AND GIVES YOU THE TIME YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION.

CEO, I 3

timely and complete

Everyone seems to be in a hurry. I like the DR a lot but wish he would spend just a little more time with me. They may be overbooking the DR and therefore does not have the time to spend quality time with the patients. I will be returning to see the Dr but if I feel the same way I may look for someone else, hate to do tha tand have to start all over again.

easy 2 please

This outfit is a colonoscopy mill. They overbook the office, will not be available by phone to respond to needs or refill prescriptions, provide terrible personal service, (rude) in general, and waste your time. It seems to me they have little interest in practicing medicine beyond the payday for the procedure.

Great Doctor

Bright, dynamic, caring, gets to know you and takes care of you.

Great!

Great listener. Gets to the bottom-line right away. Quiet, but caring and reassuring.

the worst experience !!!

I had a terrible pain in my stomach and Dr Diego kuperschmit ordered a endoscopy , when we got the resulted he said I don't have anything and I just have stress , and he gave me anti acid , he charge $7.000 and sand to me to yoga class , I went To see another doctor and he found a bacteria in my stomach, I'm feeling better now , !!!

Great docs

I was one of his first patients and still go and see him. I have also have friends and family see him. He is great.

Excellent, caring, calls back quickly if you leave a message, answers every question in detail. Highly recommend.

Kindest Doctor

I went to see Dr. Kuperschmit after seen 3 gastroenterologists who could not find out what was wrong with me. When he saw me, he spent a good 30 minutes LISTENING instead of ordering ANOTHER endoscopy. He was able to determine that I needed to change my diet since I apparently suffered from an enzime defficiecy, and since the pain I had for years magically DISAPPEARED. I cannot say enough good things about him. I recommend this doctor to everybody that needs someone who CARES!!!

Seen him 2X. Endoscopy and colonoscopy...wife has as well. He was great. Answered questioned, but no idle chit chat. Caring and responsive. All you need.