Dr. Diego F Lerner Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Diego F Lerner?

Diego-helped me for many years through a very difficult time in my Life. He enabled me to get through my journey, and was very comapssionate and caring.

My personal experience with DR. Lerner's treatment , When I had given up on life

As a patient of Dr. Lerner for almost five years, consecutively ,All I can say, is that there is no Dr. as compassionate as he is, taking time to listen and hear you out , resting assured that nothing has been unnoticed to Dr. Lerner to be able to relate to my pain and be able to determine the underline symptom, and thus treat it , by dealing with the root cause .

Stellar

Dr Lerner is a brilliant physician who knows a lot about medicine and meds. He is easy to talk with and responds in a helpful manner. Compassion is one of his strong qualities. I would recommend him to anyone. He has helped me a great deal.

Dr Lerner a 10!!!!!!

Dr Lerner is very bright and insightful.He has vast knowledge of medicine and meds. Also very compassionate....best Dr I ever had.

A Great Doctor

Dr. Diego F Lerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.