Dr. Diego Ponieman Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Office Staff Leaves Much To Be Desired

Although Dr. Diego is a gracious individual and a kind knowledgeable physician, I am giving a very low rating because of a recent experience with his staff. During his absence, I asked his office for a referral to see an ear specialist. I've seen an ear doctor who advised me to see an ear specialist. In a space of two weeks, I followed-up on my request about 4 times without results. Additionally, the P.A. advised me to come in so she can examine my ear and "perhaps she can treat my condition with medication and I wouldn't need to see an ear specialist."

Dr. Diego Ponieman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.