Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Diego N Rivera has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Diego N Rivera has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Rivera is a very good doctor. He truly cares about his patients and will work with them on getting them the medication that they need. Unlike most Lubbock doctors he will prescribe certain controlled substances when circumstances call for it. He does not have the friendliest bedside manner, he really just gets down to business. That is probably because he is always super busy but he does not make you feel rushed when he sees you. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a genuinley caring doctor in Lubbock. Oh and if you dont have health insurance a regular office visit only costs $70 (not bad when you compare that to most other clinics).
in his patient's , and try to talk with his patient's . Reminder , sometime's a patient is right , and then again , sometime's the patient is wrong ... Dr:Rivera need's to ease up and not be so demainding... NiceNess and FriendShip is what a Doctor and a Patient want ( one would hope )!!! Name withheld...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Diego N Rivera accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO