Dr. Diego Sadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diego Sadler?

Posted on March 24th, 2015

excelent cardiologist just to schedule an appt is a little annoying

Awful Experience

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Upon arrival at the office I was told that I did not have an appt. Then I was told that the referral had not been faxed by the primary physician. Then my husband went in person to obtain the referral and brought it in hand to the receptionist. Then they said that the referral was denied. I called the case manager from my insurance and she said that the appt had been authorized in advance and she spoke to the receptionist and gave them the referral and codes they needed. Dr Sadler said he wasnt going to stay and left. Then the receptionist came back and said that the codes were incorrect and that I could not be seen by the doctor and had to reschedule. I am a Stage 4 Cancer patient with a tracheostomy and a feeding tube. I really needed to be seen by a cardioligist today. Maybe its too late.

GREAT CARDIOLOGIST AS FRIENDLY AS AN ALLIGATOR