Dr. Dien Bui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dien Bui?

He is an excellent doctor

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr.Bui is one of a kind doctor.He takes the the extra time out to listen to what you have to say.He is a very caring doctor and so understanding and most of all he is very patient with you. I would prefer Dr.Bui to continue to be my doctor over Dr.Haque who I question his medical credentials.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Best doc I've ever experienced. Too bad he's not a gp Any longer.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Get rid of that enormous african american lady Dee and Dr. Haque need more bedside and ethical training. We love and miss Dr. Bui!

Very good doctor who is truly MISSED!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Bui is a wonderful doctor I truly miss him. The current doctor Dr Haque has poor beside manners, communication is horrible. I cant understand what hes saying and hes overcharging patient on co pay which is illegal.. The enoromous american MA is so rude and unprofessional. She said her name is Dee. My husband and I miss Dr. Bui so much!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Very good doctor.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr. Bui is wonderful. He is attentive and listens to what you have to say. He explains things thoroughly spends plenty of time with you. Very easy to reach by phone. Very knowledgeable. I have been very happy every time I have seen him.

Amy

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Dr. Bui is an amazing doctor. I went to him the first time in 2007 to help me with my hormone levels after a full hysterectomy. He really takes an interest in really understanding the causes of health problems and doesn't try to simply relieve the syptoms. Although his practice is an urgent care facility, Dr. Bui has become our family doctor. My children haven't been to their pediatrician since then, because they LOVE Dr. Bui. I recommend him to everyone. You can always get in to see him, even on Saturdays! We are so blessed to have such a skilled, experienced, and caring physician! ;)

Dr. Bui is the best

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Bui is now my primary care physician.This clinic was the answer to my crazy schedule.You don't have to have an appointment.Dr. Bui listens and is caring and professional. I won't go anywhere else now .

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN

Posted on July 17th, 2010

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN MEDICALLY FACILITATED BY DR. BUI FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS NOW. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS CARE AND HIS STAFF. DR. BUI IS VERY INVOLVED AND HAS AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN HIS EMERGENCY CLINIC. AN INTERN WILL COME IN AND ASSESS THE PATIENT AND THEN REVIEW THE FILE WITH DR. BUI...DR. BUI WILL THEN SEE YOU PERSONALLY. HE IS DETAILED, ARTICULATE AND TAKES TIME SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS 87 YRS OLD AND HE IS WONDERFUL WITH HER. SHE WILL REMAIN WITH DR. BUI TILL THE DAY SHE DIES...VERBATUM! A DOCTOR THAT REALLY CARES AND WORKS OVERTIME ALL THE TIME!

Great Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2010

I has used the same doctor for 18 years. I went to Dr. Bui because my doctor was out of town. I was so pleased with his caring bedside manner, and he spent time asking me questions. He really does not treat the symptoms, he wants to get to the root of a health problem. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor.

Posted on November 11th, 2009

very disappointed in the billing. I am being billed for balances over a year in half. I have been in several times since.

Posted on March 1st, 2009

HE IS REALLY VERY CONCERN AND SINCERE.