Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dien Pham
Dr. Dien Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, Pacific Hospital of Long Beach and St. Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dien Pham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Dien, and Dr. Minh are both very dedicated family doctors, truly means "family." If it is the first time you come to the office, you may not like it or comfortable about they way it operates, because it is very very down to earth office. As long as you can imagine that you are in a foreign country for an adventure, then you probably should be alright for the next rounds. Once you get to know the staffs, they are just like brothers and sisters to you. I live in Orange County, been to many DR offices here, and they all have the same atmosphere - cold and deadly quiet waiting to be next! I don't have the feeling of relax. I feel depressed... and they treat you politely, nice but as a patient, not making you feel that you are at home with your own doctor. I have found it at Dr. Dien and Dr. Minh office. They are truly artists! If you are in need of helps, they are there for you. They talk to you and really talk! and of course, really listening too. Try it.
Not very knowledgeable and up to date with current diseases. He is capable of helping children with common cold flu symptoms but not more severe illnesses. If you internal problems, breatheing problems, fear you have cancer don't come to him, I suggest you go to another doctor. He does not have accurate prescription that solves the problems. I developed headaches three months ago, I came to him three months ago and he wasn't able to solve problem, just gave me ibruprofen. I suggest go to another doctors if you have severe problems. Good luck with your health.
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
St. Francis Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Community and Mission Hospital of Huntington Park
White Memorial M.C. Hospital Adventist Health
Los Alamitos Med Ctr
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
42 Years Experience
University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Dien Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions855 E Anaheim St, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Dien Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.