Dr. Dieter Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dieter Bruno?

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Buno is a brilliant surgeon (appointed Chief of Staff at Sequoia hospital in his field, microscopic robotic surgery.) He is super educated.(Duke) compassionate, highly skilled, and sympathetic. I had a dangerously suppressed immune system when I saw him due to the inappropriate prescription of another doctor that crashed my CBC levels. Normal range is 4-7, Mine was .,66 at the outset of this white blood cell crash. I was treated almost reverently by doctor Bruno. I had many dangerous infections- 8 or 9 acute UTIs over a two year period, the pain was off the charts. Some kept me in bed for two weeks to a minth at a time. Dr. Bruno MET me at the ER when he was not in surgery. Dr. Bruno gently educated me. I learned that these organs are delicate and fragile. What you eat and Drink ! twenty- fortv years PRIOR to meeting your Urologist has everything to do with your outcome. Including and Especially in surgery. It affects yoyr blood vessels. I weighed 224 and should have weighed 155. I am now in a Whole Foods organic low carb diet and have not had an infection for a year. Dieter was ever hopeful, but realistic. I am 63. What you walk.into the office with in terms of kidney health determines what a Urologist can do fir you. He told me the kind truth. I believe Dieter Bruno saved my life. Bruno is best at complex surgeries and is much in demand. Sometimes he can not leave the O.R. His partner, whom I also saw, Dr Chris Threatt is wonderfal, warm, skilled at all general Urology issues. Also a surgeon. Very popular doctor; big smile. A superb medical practice. Thank you Peninsula Urology Center!

Excellent Dr.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Bruno stepped me through a prostatectomy, answered all my questions promptly, and most of all made me feel comfortable with my decision. Great bedside manner, excellent at explaining options and consequences and odds, and he delivered bigtime. Highly recommended

Goes the extra mile for his patients!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr Bruno is an anomaly in today's world of corporate medicine. He makes you feel post operative problem and he told me to go to the ER and they could easily take care of the issue. When I arrived at the ER (9PM) he was sitting behind the counter waiting for me so he could do it himself and reassure me about my condition. He is like the old time family doctor committed to his patients and extremely responsive after hours via email and or cellphone. A real gem and I am so lucky to have found such a highly skilled and dedicated physician.

Fast and Furious - runs around like a scared cockroach

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Dr. Bruno performed a neuphrectomy on me. Many complications occurred after the operation; one of which was that the artery that went to the removed kidney began bleeding several hours after the surgery, then a double pulmonary embolism developed. Blood thinners to break up the embolism added to the bleeding problem. I was blessed to have survived. During the postoperative period Dr. Bruno checked on me just two times, and very briefly then, and I mean brief, like less than one minute each time. I would be more careful if I were to look for a competent doctor again.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017