Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Digna I Riva MD
Dr. Digna I Riva has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Digna I Riva has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Digna I Riva is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Rude manner! Wait time !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Digna I Riva - Posted on June 5th, 2019
Does not meet the appointment schedule, you must wait a list 2 hours to see Dr. Rivas, (if the appointment is at 2 pm they will attend you at 430pm, Dr. Rivas does not value your time), when you see her, She does not give you enough time to ask the questions, because she have other patients waiting. aside she serves you in a rude way... I do not recommend it!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Digna I Riva - Posted on September 21st, 2015
You must have Patience to be her patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Digna I Riva - Posted on November 8th, 2011
Dr. Riva is a good Dr. but, her staff is VERY unprofessional. You could be in the next room and hear them talking about the patient on the other room. Everybody will know your business once you walk out of there. Dr. Riva herself is a great doctor, and very funny and incouraging. But on a serious note Dr. Riva, beside your Nurse, you need new staff. I mean from the front desk to the financial person. everyone need changing. Her nurse is very professional and nice.
Worth the Wait? Weak Staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Digna I Riva - Posted on July 26th, 2010
Mrs. D. Arrue
Self-verified patient of Dr. Digna I Riva - Posted on June 7th, 2010
37 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Digna I Riva Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHORES FAMILY DOCTOR, 9838 NE 2nd Ave, Miami Shores, FL
Dr. Digna I Riva is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami Shores, FL.