Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dijana Jefic
Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jefic is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus. Dr. Jefic has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Dijana Jefic has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dijana Jefic has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Dr. Dijana Jefic has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dijana Jefic is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I found her reviews are very good which made me decide to go to see her for my hypertension, and whoever works for her desk never answer the phone call or never give you a call back even after leaving a message on their answering machine. At first she answered and hung up after saying 'barely hear'. I understood. so I moved out to get a better connection and called again, then no human answered, but answering machine. For the security issue, i can't use my phone except during the lunch time, so i left a message asking calling me back at lunch, but they didn't. i understood because it was lunch time. I asked my husband and he called them and they never answered him or called him back. I wonder how they get a patient. I also wonder how the people make an appointment with this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jefic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Novi Sad
Graduated in 1996
St John Hospital & Medical Ctr
Dr. Dijana Jefic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLook Younger Md, 2610 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 100, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dijana Jefic in this video.
Dr. Dijana Jefic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.