Have you seen Dr. Dilip S Arora?

Dr. Arora is exceptional

He literally saved my life. I suffered a heart attack and multiple heart arrests before reaching the hospital. His experience and skill were paramount in keeping me alive and successfully performing emergency angioplasty and stent placement. I should have been dead. Instead, a week later I am still walking around. We were out of state; he even offered his house to my wife and kids. He has my utmost respect as an MD and a human being. Truly exceptional.

15 years ago Dr Arora took over my cardiac care. My blood presssure is now under control. After a triple by-pass and valve replacement 10 years ago, with the Dr.'s oversight I'm doing well recovering from a stroke 3 years ago. The Dr is always there when needed.Wait time is a bit long but Dr.Arora lets each patient take the time to get all the questions answered. I'm 80 yrs.old and he keeps me running. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor. ,

Dr. Dilip S Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.

Dr. Dilip S Arora Is this you?