Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dilip Bearelly has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Dilip Bearelly has the following 11 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Heart Failure
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Dilip Bearelly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
He didn't listen to any of my concerns that I had. He just wanted to do the colonoscopy so that he could make money. They couldn't even schedule the procedure well. They told me it was at 845 but the hospital called and tried to confirm 145. I don't even know when to be there now. They are awful and disorganized. I do not trust them with my body.
20 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Temple University Hospital
Dr. Dilip Bearelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dilip Bearelly in this video.
Dr. Dilip Bearelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.