Dr. Dilip Mathew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dilip Mathew?

Top man in his field

Posted on October 17th, 2017

need several Ablative corrections to my hear that he was able to see masterfully corrected

The possible means to a solution.

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

It is comforting to feel, I have selected, one of the very best, in trying to resolve my health issues. Bottom line , this is the one Doctor who just might make a difference in how I feel and most important, for how long.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor. My cardiologist referred me for ablation and the procedure went extremely well at SMH. It was overall painless with the exception of the anesthetic....(propanol or what ever) burned like the dickens when the anesthesiologist opened the valve.........very painful until you go out......then a breeze until you wake up in recovery. The procedure went well that day however, I will be going back for my re-check next week to see if it did the job or not. If not, I am told they do a complex ablation which gets much more involved. Over all, Dr Mathews is a very pleasant and knowledgeable individual whom I'd recommend to anyone requiring his expertise.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Very patient and takes the time to explain the procedure(s) to you. Very much appreciated! Thank you Doctor Mathew!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

He saved my life !!! Came from other Dr, of similar type. Dr.. Mathew took charge immediately ,scheduled me for replacement plus serious up-grade and it was all done within a week. This guy is #1 Plus .

Denver

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I was impressed with Dr.Mathews within the first minute I met with him. He preformed a very difficult heart procedure that only a very few Doctors are qualified to perform. I would highly recommend the good Doctor. Since the operation I have a new outlook on the future. I am and will always be grateful to Dr. Mathew.

SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I have had congenital heart disease with systolic dysfunction which developed into congestive heart failure at 62. I survived childhood now that Dr Mathew surgically repaired my heart the quality of my life is optimized in an otherwise desperate situation. He is truly skilled and in my opinion a genuis.

mother of Chad Edwards

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Dr Mathews got to the root of the problem, for that I am very grateful.

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr Mathew was very thorough detecting my problem. He explained my diagnosis & treatment in terms that I could understand.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

appears to be a good physician only been out of cat ablation for 2 weeks no complications yet. follow up visit due in 1 more week

Posted on November 6th, 2017